These Days These Days

That was a great short. Beautiful art and animation; however, it was extremely short. I was expecting a little more. Maybe that was your point, but I would love to see something like this just longer.

Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Dead Sexy

Kevin Bacon + Death Note = Wonderful.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Charlie The Unicorn 3

Once I saw the name I knew it would be magically delicious! T'was awesome, keep up the good work, but PLLLEASE come out with them faster, I miss 'em when they're gone. :(

One and One Story One and One Story

Phenomenal

Really a great game, it's tough to find such an artistic game on Newgrounds. I was really happy with this.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Gorgeous Soundtrack

Along with the visuals. I really enjoyed this. I had more fun playing and listening than I would have just listening. So thank you very much for this wonderful experience.

Vorago Vorago

Great Game Until...

That mini-game. If it wasn't for that mini-game this would be such a better game. I really hated that stupid RC crap. Sorry, but I did NOT like doing that one bit.

Good game otherwise.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Love the Piano!

The Piano is beautiful! It's a truly amazing piece, great job on it.

I play too much Silent Hill I play too much Silent Hill

Awesome!

Very eerie and very enjoyable at the same time, but it is still apparent as to where the clipping issues were. Still a great job and Silent Hill is an amazing series for music and you got it spot on.

The Undergrounds Xtended Remix The Undergrounds Xtended Remix

Loving It!

The beat is great in the beginning, I love it all afterward too. It's not the best in the world, of course, but it is a really awesome piece of music.