{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Love the Piano!

The Piano is beautiful! It's a truly amazing piece, great job on it.

I play too much Silent Hill I play too much Silent Hill

Awesome!

Very eerie and very enjoyable at the same time, but it is still apparent as to where the clipping issues were. Still a great job and Silent Hill is an amazing series for music and you got it spot on.

The Undergrounds Xtended Remix The Undergrounds Xtended Remix

Loving It!

The beat is great in the beginning, I love it all afterward too. It's not the best in the world, of course, but it is a really awesome piece of music.

]a[> Outsider ]a[> Outsider

Piano Is Awesome!

The piano is really cool and well done. As is the entire song, but if that had not been in it this song would not be nearly as great. I love the different beats you get in too, and the fact that it's soothing at first then jumps at you with some exciting beats!

alertG responds:

thanks for the review dude :) glad to hear peoples opinions

Super Mario Bros Theme! Super Mario Bros Theme!

Wow! A Fantastic Composition!

That was beautifully done! I love that you actually made an orchestrated version of an already awesome song! Great job! I downloaded this and it is certainly going to be modded into all of my Super Mario games (the ones I can actually mod :P).

FF7 - Aerith's Theme [Orc.Rmk] FF7 - Aerith's Theme [Orc.Rmk]

I Have No Trouble Saying...

This song is absolutely beautiful, and you made it so much better with the orchestra. If there was ever a song to hear on Newgrounds this is the one. You are an amazing composer.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks you very much.

I spend lots of hours composing my tunes, i like perfection.
As close to the original compoers work as possible with my own touch added to it.

And i think i am starting to get somewhere, but i am still far from it.
Because i think NO ONE can beat Nobuo Uematsu.