These Days These Days

That was a great short. Beautiful art and animation; however, it was extremely short. I was expecting a little more. Maybe that was your point, but I would love to see something like this just longer.

Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Dead Sexy

Kevin Bacon + Death Note = Wonderful.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Charlie The Unicorn 3

Once I saw the name I knew it would be magically delicious! T'was awesome, keep up the good work, but PLLLEASE come out with them faster, I miss 'em when they're gone. :(

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

T'was Grand

I enjoyed this a lot, it was really great, I think you got all of the animation styles down perfectly too, but that music was ATROCIOUS! Bleck...

Half Empty? or Half Full? Half Empty? or Half Full?

Not Too Shabby

Hey, man, if you keep stuff up like that, you got yourself an awesome movie. Of course, that was way too short, it would turn into a sweet story, I mean just the introduction to a series you want to do, I can see that...but that was way too short, keep up the good work.

The Final Act The Final Act

That Was Awesome

I really loved that, it was short (which is just perfect) and it was straight-to-the-point. Of course, I didn't realize what was happening 'til the end, but it was pretty funny then. And also on a side note: way to kick that one Judzfell guys' ass, he deserved it.

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

Hold Devil's Pot Of Tea

I don't know where...I don't know what...but I have GOT to do something with that line. Hold Devil's Pot of Tea, that is the funniest line I've heard in a long time! I laugh at it now just typing it. That should be the next biggest Meme on the internet, one that should outlast "All Your Base Are Belong To Us."

Lord of the Apartment 2 Lord of the Apartment 2

Funny...But...

It was certainly funny, funnier than the last one too. The only problem was that the voice acting is annoying and not done well enough. If you can find someone else to help with it to do the voice acting, or find an entire cast to do it, it would be a lot better, and more bearable.

abscess abscess

Wonderful Art Style

That is what really gave it the best feel, if it hadn't been for that this flash wouldn't have been as good, still good. I hope to see more of your flash like this, it was great.

The Two-0 Collaboration The Two-0 Collaboration

Yeah, this was awesome

It was awesome, but I can't help but wonder what that song at the credits was.